Tuesday 4th June 2014


On Tuesday I got up got dressed had brakefast Mum didn't have anything because she doesn't usually eat of a morning, but she did have a cup of coffee so at least she had something I guess. I on the other hand only had a light breakfast purely for the fact I knew we were going to Paninis for lunch. Panini's used to be the town hall it's nice in there. We shared a bacon and egg baget because the bagets in Paninis are massive! Anyway whilst we were having lunch this bloke in a wheelchair came in which was totally normal for me because I'm in a wheelchair myself so I'm used to that sort of environment, but the way he was dressed made me laugh so much! That I could not contain myself I mean I went outside because if I didn't I really would have wet myself I mean he had flowery shoes on and a matching suit! He was also nitting and that's not all he also looked like a person I knew besides that. Without he or I knowing Mum was taking photos of his clothing for her facebook and my blog. After Paninis we went to Boy's to get some packaging for Mum to put the bits that she's made in for her to sell. So all in all Tuesday was a non stop day for us. When we got home we just collapsed and watched tv.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday