The Christmas 🎄 holidays 2016 it's the 15th of December 2016

Well where do I start with today, I'll start at the beginning shall I! Well this morning we got up, got dressed I had brakefast and as usual Mum didn't have anything in actual fact whilst I was getting dressed Mum poped out to Lidles to get some more bed sbreads, but unfortunately Lidles had sold out of the ones mum wanted so she gave up in the end and came back, then I had brakefast because when Mum got back from Lidles I'd only just finished getting dressed, so as I said when Mum came back from Lidles I had brakefast, and after brakefast we were gonna go to whisbeach because I thought Mum wanted to go she was gonna go because she thought I wanted to go. Oh it all got a bit confusing but funny! Anyhow we ended up going into town and doing bits locally, one of the bits involved getting a stake and kidney pie from Sainbureys, oh and we also got some bits in there for Leon AKA mancub for his first Christmas so that was enjoyable. When we got back to the cottage I sat and watched a bit of tv, Mum was on her tablet for a bit and then she had a berth, and then. Wait, wait I'm getting to the good bit so where did I get to, oh yeah she put the steak pie in the oven, oh yeah we also had collyflower cheese with it as well so all that was done the pie came out the oven and Mum plated the meals up and came through to the other room to ask if I wanted my meal cut up before she brought it through I said yes please, now wait I'm getting to the good b!t now., she cut my food up and brought it through as well as bringing her own food through, Mum put my food in front of me then sat down to her dinner, and then it happened! For some reason I jumped and guess what my table that was on wheels tipped forward so Mum tried to stop it from tapping any further forward but in the process of doing that, her dinner then fell on the carpet so she then lost her dinner and and I got to keep mine and eat it which was good but at the same time I felt bad because Mum didn't have any dinner left. TTFN and thanks for reading Bex Penney

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. You didn't even offer me YOUR dinner 😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday