I'm back with you in the present day for now, well my weekly shop was supposed to be delivered today but they phoned me up this morning to say they weren't gonna be able to come with my shopping, due to the van and the driver and they said that either I could go to the ASDAS in Canterbury Sturry or I could cancel my order. So of course I decided to cancel my order, because by the time I phoned up to see where my shopping was, it was to late in the day for me to go to Asda so I had takeaway pizza instead. TTFM and Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. Hope the pizza made up for it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the pizza made up for it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of makes me wish my shopping didn't turn up! :)
    Hope you enjoyed the pizza? :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014