Tuesday 24 June 2014

Today Mum and I went into town to get pampered, but first we went to the printing shop to see if they did passport photo, so they told us where to go! Nah only kidding no they told us where we could get them done that was wheelchair accessible and it was only down the road, but my chair wasn't charged last night and so I couldn't go far and Mum defontly didn't fancy walking, because of her back and who could blame her I wouldn't if I was her. So we left it until tomorrow morning and went to paninis, to have our bacon and egg baget and curly fry's, then we went to the hairdressers to have our usual end of holiday pampering setion and I'm not kidding not only do I have my hair done but I have my eye browse done as well! This time though Mum is sitting beside me, and she could see how much it was hurting me this time. But and this is a big But I like the end result, So at the end of the day it was worth it to have them cut that short, just to see the finished product. Cause they actually look quite nice even if I must say so myself.


posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. Stunning! Love the blog post, you are hilarious! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look wonderful! I know your Mum from Facebook. glad you had a good visit with your Mum! I'll be following your blog now. thank you for sharing what you did on your travels! Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello it very nice to meet you and glad your liking my blog so far I'm sorry this a quick reply Many thanks for reading

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Thursday 26 June 2014