Tuesday 29th July 2014

This morning Macey decided to be noty and jump on the work surfaces in the kitchen and to honest it's funny now but at the time it wasn't! I'm sorry but you will have to use your imaginations again for this entry cause again I haven't got any pictures to show you but I promise you I will have some by the time my next entry comes up in actual fact I lied I've just taken a video of her looking all nine and relaxed and washing herself, like butter hey like better! Jokes nah I wouldn't be with out her I Love her to much anyhow that's not all that happened thiis morning after I told her to get off the work surfaces she then decided to wet the kitchen floor instead of using her litter tray, probably to teach me a leson for telling her off. Oh and then Macey produced a fur ball. So then I thought oh well my day can't get any worse cause I was already late to the day center what's one more minute. anyways I'm going to stop rabbiting on and go to bed cause I am tired so good night and thanks for reading.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday