Wednesday 25 June 2014

Today's gonna be a short entry again I'm afraid even though we had a really nice day the sun was shining and it was hot, Mum and I went to paninis again I won't tell you what we had cause you can probably guess anyway! After lunch we walked through the park just because it was a nice day and we could, oh and Mum wanted to go to akas yard and that is where they hold things like materials and stuff like that. Because Mums got a lot of friends who want her to make things for them, and one of those things are book covers and one of her friends wants her to make eight of these because one of her friends let's calls him Aaron! Just because we cans Anyway Aaron wants something like eight book covers goodness knows why hummm let me think! Could it be because he wants all eight book covers to himself no surely not! Oh yeah I remember Mum telling me now he's got eight sister's! Hevens Mum will be busy. Anyhow after passing through akas yard we decided to take a stroll through the park on our way home just cause we could!



posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. Hahaha brilliant ..posting a comment just because I can! !!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday