Sunday 22nd June 2014

Today Mum and I got up had brakefast, well I had brakefast but as usual Mum had her second cup of coffee of the morning. I was the one who had brakefast, anyway I had quusonts with butter on and a cup of tea. After brakefast I went to my room to get ready to go to Peterborough when I suddenly burst into tears because it was then that I realized that Mum and I only had one more week together and that this time we really were enjoying ourselves. But I wasn't expecting to burst into tears like that, oh I did have a migraine may be that was part of the reason as well but I didn't feel the need to tell Mum unless it got really bad. Oh and to top it all off I had a pain in my neck too rlittrly I'm not kidding it was then I told Mum because I had to take some pain killers. So what I did was I left Mum in a clothes shop while I went to pop some pills! Then I went to Hobby craft to use the loo, Oh the first shop we started with before all of that went on was pets corner because I had to get Macey some clippers to cut her nails with. Anyhow back to earlier on, yeah so I was in Hobby craft using the loo and I also thought while I was in there I mite as well find some snippers to cut Macey's food open. And so I phoned Mum to let her know that I had found some snippers but come to think about it there were too expensive so I just left them. Anyway Mum came and got me for some lunch in the garden center and I must say that the lunch in there wasn't very appertizing for me anyway for Mum it was cause she had an egg mayo baget and I had a cheese and tuna panini and it was horrible. After lunch we pottered around the garden center for a bit before going home to Macey.




posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday