Saturday 28 June 2014


Hey Guy's and Girl's I'm sorry but today's gonna be a short entry because unfortunately Mace and I are going home to Kent and we are really sad to be leaving, because I think I'm speaking for the two of us when I say that we've really enjoyed ourselves this time and we can't wait for Christmas now. Oh but don't you worry because this is not the end of us blogging for oh no because there is plenty of this kind of stuff to come! But until then Macey and I wanna thank you all for reading and still keeping us inspired to keep writing this blog, and we have also enjoyed reading and replying to all of your comments, and to those of you who can't leave a comment please do keep reading because honestly we do value our readers. (Thank You)

Comments

  1. I shared this on The Altered Cottage ..its fab. Sniff sniff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday