Saturday 21 June 2014.


This morning I'm having a lazy morning watching True movies on TV and stuffing more of those kickeroos and that was me for the morning I'm afraid, for lunch I had a burger and after lunch I helped Mum with these coloured paper beads that she makes to wrap around the plastic to make what she's selling more attractive. So we spent a little while outside doing that and then we came inside because I never thought I'd say this but I did it was actually getting too hot out there! So we came back in doors and I watched a bit more TV before going to a dance in the evening at The Water Mens club. If anything we went to have a laugh because nobody in that band could sing except for a few people, so at least you could say we were having fun and Mum and I were nearly wetting ourselves!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday