Tuesday 17th June 2014

And this time I have decided to put the date on this entry if you lot don't mind cause I think I'm up to date now! Anyhow back to Tuesday, yeah so Mum and I decided to do a bit of water coulor drawings and to be quiet honest with you they turned out really rather nice. Mums was much better than mine, but that goes with out saying really doesn't it! We also decided to go to paninis for lunch again, which may or may not souprise you and I'm also gonna miss out on what we had because it's same old same old. After lunch we went to Sainsbury's to get something for tea then we came home and slumped in front of the tv! So all in all that was a pritty chilled out day to one thing I must say is sorry that my entry's are a bit boring at the moment, I promise you that I am getting to the exciting bits! I just have to go through the boring bits to get there.


posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Em,

      Thanks a lot it means a lot to know that people are still reading my blog and not finding it boring! You are gonna be the first one to hear that their is going to be an exciting instalment for Wednesday's blog, apart from Mum of course she has to hear about she was there! Anyway Wednesday was defiantly best day of the holiday for me. But enough of that you'll hear more tomorrow. Besides all that my cat should arrive on Monday, it arrived in the week but silly me I missed the post so I had to arrange a redelevery

      Many Thanks Bex

      Delete
    2. It's a great read Bex! :)
      I'll try to pop in as often as I can.
      I've got to read on now and see if you got your cat!! Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday