Wednesday 12th June 2014

Now Wednesday was a busy day, first of all we had brakefast and disgussed what sort of fridge freezer we were gonna get as to whether we were just gonna get a freezer to fit in my bedroom or a fridge freezer that went in the kitchen. Anyhow whilest Mum and Paul were continuing to have the fridge freezer conversation! I was in my bathroom brushing my teeth and doing other stuff in my room like carrying on with my blog for a bit. Before it was time to go the cinama and curry's. Um when we got to Wisbech Mum went and got the tickets for amillon ways to die in the west and she also got tickets for M's Brown's Boy's as well, it was lucky she got them because even though they'd just started selling the M's Brown's Boy's tickets they would have sold out by then cause M's Browns is very popular and so Mum was lucky to have got the tickets when she did! When Mum came out the cinama after getting the tickets we headed to curry's yet again as if we hadn't been there more than once this holidays! Anyway we headed to curry's this time with Paul, to choose a fridge freezer that we all could get on with. Eventually we found one after all that umming and aring while Paul was finding one that was practicall, Mum was trying to find one that was practicall and black, cause for her it had to go with the kitchen! Anyway. Like I said we had found the fridge freezer that we can all use. The only problem for. Mum was the fact that it wasn't black. Besides all that we bought it anyway, and it's being delivered tomorrow. When we left curry's Paul and jumped back in the car and Mum went to Macdonald's to get our meals and we eat in the car before heading back to the cinema. But I will tell you now I do not recermend going to see amillon ways to die in west cause it's pretty volga. To be honest with you I won't go and see it again, after the film we went to the new Tesco's cause we hadn't been in there before and we wanted to see how big it was and it was pretty big. When we finished shopping we went up to the caffe and I had a milkshake with topping on it. I think I will spare the details of what we bought because it's not very exciting.


posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 26 June 2014