7th December 2015 and 8th December 2015

This blog is about the run up to Chrismas and the actual Christmas Holiday. So let's get started shall we. Oh first of all did you miss us, cause we missed you! I don't know if Macey feels this because she tends to shy away when it comes to telling me how she feels about  intimacy oh don't worry I'm not talking about intimacy in that sort of way! No I'm talking the sort of intimacy that you get when you feel close to someone you know, and when I'm writing my blogs that's the sort of closeness I feel with you guy's so I'm glad Macey and I are back with you cause this Christmas we are gonna have loads of good times together I've got loads to tell you lot. Anyhoo I'm getting really exited not only because it's getting closer to when I go see my parents for Christmas! But Macey and I are also getting our bungalow kitted out with new flooring and so Dad is gonna come down for two day's before we go up to March to help move furniture. Oh I can't wait it's gonna look so different when busy bees have finished laying it down. Anyway I had better go before I start flaking on the keyboard so I'm gonna say TTFM and happy reading.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 19th June 2014

Thursday 26 June 2014