A very busy good few days

n the other room getting my supper ready, in here one little madame was having one of her crazy moments! Where by she had jumped onto my chest of drawers in our bedroom and knocked over my pot of cocoo butter that I had left on there for easy reach, purposes! I mean she had it all up the walls, all on my toilet roll packet, I mean you try and name place she didn't have it! Oh l supposed one bonus is she didn't have cream all over her then I really would be in trouble I'd probably be done for cruelty and neglect or worse still grievous bodily harm! But hey hoe that was yesterday and this is today and nothing happened that was that exciting apart from the fact that I had the lovely Grace helping me get some last-minute Christmas shopping done in Asda this morning and then this afternoon she helped Mace and I finish off packing for our holiday away. Now we really need to go to bed before we flop but I hope you enjoy reading this entry as much as I've enjoyed writing it! Happy reading and TTFM Bex Penney AKA PRINCESSRAINBOW Penney

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday