20th May 2015

Right back to the present time and day oh before I begin with that there's something I forgot to put in my cinema entry which was the fact that I had an egg and cress sandwich from Morrisons to eat by a bench outside the cinema!!!And you'll never guess what happened next, well I'd only gone and dropped the other half of me bloody sandwich hadn't I and you wouldn't be surprised to hear that it didn't stay there ether because this blooming seagull had eaten that half before I had even had a chance of getting to it!!!! And so the rest of me lunch was a bag of popcorn I'm afraid, And Sad to say I haven't got a picture of the day apart from those pictures I put on my blog earlier I thought I would have time to talk about what has happened so far this week but unfortunately as is always the way I haven't. So I promise you that I will fill you in on stuff tomorrow at some point so I will say TTFM till then and Macey says good night as well.

Comments

  1. Hahahahaaaaaaa that made me bloomin laughπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good I've done my job then lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good I've done my job then lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 26 June 2014

Thursday 19th June 2014