18th May 2015

To all my fellow readers and comments if your still there it has been one heck of a year so far for my family and I, Oh of course I haven't spoken to you since January so of course you won't know what's been going on will you. Well you might do from Facebook anyhow if you did know what was going on thank you for all your cards, flowers and comments on Facebook we loved them all. Anyway Mum went to Grans mamoreal the other day and she said I wouldn't have even got in with my manual wheelchair let alone with my electric. So on a light note I stayed in Kent so in other words I stayed at home, but I didn't actually stay at home no I went to the cinema in Herne Bay and watched a movie funnily called home. Anyway I'll fill you in on that tomorrow cause I is going to bed now I don't know what Macey's but I'm knackered so I'm gonna say TTFM and thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. Yay! Well done you for blogging again! I love reading what you write .. and I love you soooo much xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mum looking forward to seeing you next week love you muchlying Bexley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mum looking forward to seeing you next week love you muchlying Bexley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday