30th 2015 MY BABY IS BACK 😀😻

Good Morning Neverland how are we today, as you may have guessed Macey came back yesterday and so was very excited to see her, having not been able to for the past week or so cause Sarai's cat's been up! Anyway Mum bought some big boxes to take the decorations down from the Christmas week so that we can get down to business with the fundraising as soon as possible tomorrow we're gonna try and sort out the forms and have another look at the criteria to see what I have to do to register and if I even have to do that! Then once all the formal bits are sorted then Mum and I can get down to business with the fun part of it!!! Anyway I'll let you know how it all goes tomorrow and so too through out this whole process. So I shall TTFM and I'll speak to you tomorrow night and have fun reading Bex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday