Removal day today again 10 December 2015

Hello is it me you're looking for? There you go a little bit of a Lionel Richie to get you all going of a morning ain't it good! Oh sorry for those of you who don't already know I'm their I've got to the ripe age of thirty and course you also don't know cause I didn't blog about it, that I went to see Blood Brother's with my fokes that day as well and we had a really good day personally I thought it was the best birthday ever!!! Anyway I've got sidetracked again anyway so today's gonna be an exciting day cause today, Dad and I are gonna be moving most of the stuff that's in the other room into my room ready for busy bees to come and finish kitting our bungalow out for us. So that's gonna be even more exciting I had better go cause my careers will be getting me up soon. So happy reading once again Bex Penney.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday