Christmas 🎄week 2015

Well they have arrived and descended, on us they did! The shotbread got burned because it got forgotten, well least some of it did anyways. But all of us are here now bar one but she'll get her Christmas after they've gone I'm sure of it! Anyway while Sarai and Mum went out for a little jaunt to Wisbeach to pound stretcher I was home looking up cat carrier's again because I'm not at all happy with Macy's carrier because it doesn't look safe. I mean I know it's as siqure as it can be but I'm still not happy with it. On another note today I was asked by my Mother I wanted five weeks with her instead of four weeks and of course I jumped at the chance, I mean obviously I can't and won't be able to it all the time which is cool because I've got my own life and to be truthful I wouldn't want to be in Mums pockets all the time and I'm sure she wouldn't want to be in mind all the time either, but from time to time it's just nice to have that extra time with her. Even though we are gonna be extremely busy making keyrings and jumpers and that, that we won't even have time to blink I don't think!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday