Ok let's carry on from where we left off, Macey went to a cattery in Peterborough which was closer to me than the one she went to, the last time she went away. So when the family and I went to the cinema in Wisbech we went passed the road that led to Macey. Anyway I mentioned the fact we went to the cinema and this may or may not make you laugh! we all wanted to see separate film's  I wanted to see the new version of Annie and Sarai wanted to see night in the Museum, so Dad went in a separate screening to watch that with Sarai, and Mum came with me to to watch Annie, That was Christmas eve. See you for the next instalment and thanks for reading TTFM Bex and Macey





Image result for pictures of night in the museum 3

Comments

  1. Bex I just love love love your blogs. I love you too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Mum there is more to come laugh out loud xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bex :)
    Great to catch up on all the things you've been up to! I had to ask your mum for your blog address again as I've misplaced my tablet that it was saved on. I'll be sure to keep track now I have it on my phone. ;)

    Hope you enjoyed Annie?
    We saw Night at the museum - it was very funny.
    Em x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014