16th Feb 2015

I want to start with Christmas just gone because I didn't tell you about that yesterday did I, oh I know it's a bit late but a very belated happy new year too everyone who's reading my blog, I trust you all had a good one. Erm I'm gonna be brutally honest and say that Macey and I didn't have a particularly noisy one actually ours was quite quiet for the second year running which was bliss! And I'd like to think everybody got what they wanted I know I did, and Macey certainly got what she wanted in fact Macey had quite a fab Christmas when it came to the amount of cat toys she got! She was in her element and still is laugh out loud. Oh can I just say she wasn't actually with me for that Christmas week she had to be put in a cattery because my Mum and Dad's cat came up to March for the week. to have her little holiday, which I didn't mind about because everyone needs a holiday once in a while it didn't mean though that I missed Macey any less than the previous year in fact I think I missed her about the same amount this Christmas just gone as did the previous year. Okey-dokey sorry I'm stoping in mid flow again I just like keeping you in suspenes and on the edge of your seats. So see you for the next installment TTFM Bex and Macey and thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday