So that was Christmas eve Christmas day however was a bit more of a relaxing day, Mum and I cooked the Christmas dinner with a little bit of help from Sarai. Laugh out loud Sarai introduced me to spotify and I have hardly been off it ever since! Oh I didn't say did I erm we didn't have the normal traditional Christmas dinner that other people have, instead we had the full works of a full english breakfast and for pudd we had bread and butter pudding and we had crumble as well! So all in all we had two pudding to choose from, which wasn't half bad as Christmas dinners go! After dinner the three of us waited for Dad to finish clearing the kitchen up before we even attempted to open prezzys, and if you don't mind I'm gonna stop there and we see you for the next installment of our story.keeeep reading.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014