The Christmas 🎄 holidays 2016 Wednesday the 28th December

Hey my little Christmas fairy's I'm talking to you from the present day now, only because I'm sick of putting dates on every entry I do. So that's precisely why I'm starting a fresh with you. So anyway here's today's entry, Mum and I were tidying up ready for when Macey Grace Penney returned back, from her little holiday at the little aecer cattery. After I finished sorting Macey's stuff out ready for her return, pardon the pun I sat down and had a cuppa which Mum, bless her had made me. Oh as well as sorting Macey's stuff out, I also helped Mum with getting the Christmas decorations down before she had to go to the doctor's yet again for another appointment for her ear again, but luckily she thinks we've turned a corner with that because she thinks her ear had burst last night, and so she's just going to the doctor's as a precaution. There's not much more to say other than to thank you for reading this entry and sorry it's a bit late Bex Penney.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday