The Christmas holidays starts right here and now

Well guy's and girls we arrived at our destination, hope cottage at around about five o'clock this evening. This time round it took us just over four hours to get here, because just getting to the black wall tunnel this time round was bad and it was all because of the blasted london traffic, oh I'm so glad I don't live in London now if anything it's because of the traffic everything else about London I miss but the traffic oh no I can live without that. Anyhow back to the matter in hand yes we arrived at the cottage at about five o'clock in the evening, and as usual as soon as we unpacked the car and as soon as I got in the house I went to my bedroom to get changed into my nighty, and Mum said would I like something from Lidles for tea or a takeaway from Chinese, and of course I opted for a chinese didn't I, and we found out that, that was the worst decision to make on a Saturday evening, because the soup wasn't very nice and the noodles were too soulty, It just didn't taste very nice. End of Saturday.



Sunday we really didn't do much, but I did notice the affects of what we had for dinner on Saturday evening, because Mum was in bed for most of the day so Dad kept supplying me with cups of tea! So we did have quite a chilled out day! Oh Mum did joine me in watching Padinton bair while we had scrambled eggs and ham for tea and a bit late on we watched the final of the X-factor. So that was the first weekend of the Christmas holidays.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014