My Christmas holiday 2016 Monday 12th December

Today's gonna be a bit of a boring entry again I'm afraid, because we didn't do much today all we did was sort Mum's embroidery machine out for someone to come and take it away to be fixed, because every so often they break because she uses it so much, but that's no bad thing at least she gets some dosh out of what she makes for people. After we sorted that out we then needed to sort out this rent situation that Macey and I are having with sanctuary but all in we just chilled because we found out that we couldn't do anything about my rent anyway today, because the whole of Sanctuaries admins down so we have to wait until tomorrow now to sort all this out with Joe, pain I know but at least we're getting it sorted that's the way I've got to look at it now TTFN Bex Macey and thanks for reading

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014