My Christmas 🎄 holidays 2016 and it is Tuesday the 20th of December

Morning guys and girls right then, today we stayed in and even though Mum felt better than yesterday we still took it easy again today, although we were very constructive this morning wrapping, the rest of the presents up, ready for the others on Christmas day. I'm afraid to tell you, it was that exciting when it came to the afternoon time because I did stuff that you don't really want to know about, like for instance having a bath, watching the Chase with Bradley Wholsh and also watching professional master chef, and I'm gonna stop this entry here because I haven't really got anything anything more to say on this one, so I'm gonna say TTFN and thanks for reading Bex Penney.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday