Christmas 2016

Hey everybody I want to welcome you back to my humble abode! I'm gonna give up on telling you about my birthday weekend because every time I tried I fell asleep and it was a complete and utter disaster! So if you don't mind I'm gonna start this entry at the very, very beginning of the Christmas holidays, besides if I do it this way at least I'll be able to catch up and I won't be behind on me  entries. But I can't really start this Christmas blog until tomorrow night because my parents don't come to get me until tomorrow night. Many thanks for reading Macey and Bex Penney


Ps this is last night entry because I forgot to save stuff so sorry about that

Comments

  1. Holidays here we come 😀😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holidays here we come 😀😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday