Monday 3rd June 2014.

Hey this is only gonna be a short entry as we didn't do much on Monday. I mean I was in my nighty having a pj day and Mum had her sloppy's on incase somebody came to the door, and of course Macey dosen't have anything on exept fur! and as usual at Hope Cottege. Nothing ever quite gose according to plan the thing's we set out to do sometimes happen like making phelted soaps. At least that happend even Macey gave us a hand. While we were making these phelted soaps we had a knock on the door and a fire fighter was standing there. So he came in and said that we were one of the households on the vulnerable list more likely to have a fire. So he sat us down and had a dicustion with us about staying safe in the home. But he could see that we were farely safe and that we know what we were doing so he left us feeling happy that there wouldn't be any problems anytime soon. Anyhow I think that's all I'm gonna say for Monday because I think I've kept you waiting for long enough!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 26 June 2014