Sunday 16th June 2014

Today we didn't go to church, because it was Father's day and I had booked all three of us a table at an indian restaurant for twelve 0:clock lunch time, and Oh my gosh it was stunning inside. Oh and the food the food was too die for! We had to take the rest home it that filling! Well Mum and I did anyway cause Paul went back to Northolt in the afternoon. It really was a lovely day and what got me was the lights upon the ceiling they, they were really cool! I mean can you believe that it used to be a HSBC because I can't. Anyway I think Paul enjoyed himself which was my main aime. No but I'm glad he enjoyed himself and I'm glad Mum did to. All in all it was a fabulous day.




posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. I love love love this picture of you and Paul. Brilliant entry too xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday