Sunday 2nd June.

On Sunday we'd decided not to go to church and so dad cut the grass while Mum and I went to Wisbech. We were only ment to go to pets at home, but we ended up going to two shops Dunelms and PC world. We went to PC World first because Mum wanted to get a kindle fire so she would be able to read the bible better when she went to church. She said did I want to get a tablet I said that I would decide when I had been to pets at home because I wanted to see how much Macey's stuff was first before I made a decision about buying a tablet. But as it turns out that I was able to get a tablet cause Macey's stuff wasn't expensive. We went to Dunelms. next but unfortunately they didn't have what we needed. So we went to Macdonald's for some lunch. And I'm useful not! Because yet again I've forgotten what we had as usual. Oh there's something I forgot to say when we were in pets at home now this really will make you laugh, when we were in pets at home I was in the middle of paying for Macey's stuff when I dropped a coin down my skirt and Mum went fishing up there to find where it was, luckily it fell on the floor! The poor shop keeper didn't know where to look bless him I don't know who ended up more white him or me! Oh you really should have been there it really was funny!
Oh and Mum lost the car she walked round Macdonald's three times before she could find it to bring round so I could get in it. she says she didn't lose it but I know for a fact she did. Anyway we came home to show Macey what we'd bought her but she wasn't impressed at first but then she got used to them. I curtinly didn't think I would walk away with a tablet in tow but I'm glad I decided to get one now because I love it. Dad went back to Northolt at four so that he himself could go to Church in the evening and we could get on with what ever we needed to get on with. I got in my nighty, fed Mace and Mum got the left overs from Saturday and heated that up for super and after all that we sat in front of the tv eating our super and veged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday