Hey guys and girls I think I'm gonna stop putting dates on my entry's here just for this holiday blog, because I think I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, and I don't want to do that because me myself I don't want you to have to miss out on anything. Besides all that and vering off from my last entry, it has now become Monday the sixteenth cause my last entry was the fifteenth and that was the actual day I took Paul out for his meal on the fifteenth of June. Sorry if all of that got lost in translation! Anyhow back to Monday the sixteenth of June 2014 we didn't do much again I know that I'd decided to get dressed, and forgo a sloppy day even though we staying in. I'm really sorry there's really not much to say on this entry. And I fibed again I haven't got any photos for this entry.!

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday