Thursday 6th June 2014

On Thursday I went out to Lidls which is only at the back of our back garden! Anyway I went there to get the ingredients for making lime and ginger cheesecake. The cheesecake consisted of ginger nuts, dubble cream, creamy cheese, and 2 limes and butter. But in actual fact I bought a little more limes than I bargained for! So Mum and I had to think of other ways we could use all those limes up. So we made our lime and ginger cheesecake as planned but we also made a lime pie and a bannana and lime cheesecake, they were all very nice but they weren't as nice as the first one we made. Anyhow what am I chatting about I only went and the ingredients, while Mum was playing the waiting game and waiting for the plummer cause the boiler had broken down and he had to come and fix it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday