Friday 7th June 2014

On Friday we got up and again I had a light brakefast cause of going to Paninis for lunch and it may be a surprise for you not! That we had our favorite, half a bacon and egg baget between us with curly fry's to share as usual! After lunch we went to storeys which is basically a craft shop. We went there first to get some buttons for the buttoned hart that I was also working on, on Thursday which I neglected to to tell you I'm sorry about that! Yeah I made this buttoned hart and I sold it for seven pounds or there abouts. Anyways back to Friday after storeys we headed home to make this dreaded lime and ginger cheesecake that I keep going on about. Anyway how this cheesecake came about was I made one at the day center that I go to and I was carrying it home when I'd just got to my front door and dropped the cheesecake all over the courtyard. I wasn't best pleased but luckily my neighbor helped me clean it up. So the next time I went to the day center I begged them to help me make another one but they said they couldn't and that they had to let other people that haven't had a go have a go, but they promised me that they would help me make another one when I get back off holiday, but knowing me, that made me all the more determined to print out the recipe for lime and ginger cheesecake so that I could actually make it with Mum when I came on holiday. When I'd said that I had printed out a recipe for lime and ginger cheesecake Mum was a bit unsure, but when we made and she tried a peace for pudding she appeared to really like it, so that lime and ginger cheesecake was a success .





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 26 June 2014