Thursday 13th June 2014

This morning I had to have a lie in because mum had to get up before the surveyor came to look at the ceiling in the green room. So that ment I had to get up at half ten. What had happened with the ceiling was, over a number of years the ceiling was collapsing and it fineally collapsed, collapsed on Monday. But I don't know when on Monday. So you will have to use your imagination! Anyways I got up got dressed and had breakfast on the breakfast bar because the table was cluttered with food from the fridge freezer, and so hents why I had to have it on the breakfast bar, and the reason why the food was spread all over the table was because the new fridge freezer was about to arrive and the delivery men wanted all the food out of the old fridge freezer. So that they could do a straight swap. Oh believe me when I say it has been a crazy morning. After the fridge freezer was delivered we dicovered that the fridge freezer was a bit unsteady so Paul had to mount it before we could use it. So we left Paul to mount it, and we went to the big Tesco's to get some bits to put on the barbecue tomorrow.


posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday