Saturday 8th June 2014

On the weekend the March fair started but we didn't go because I didn't quite feel myself, and it wasn't because I had to much cheesecake either I know what your thinking! No it was because I was a bit bunnged up. Think of that what you will, anyhow I'm glad we didn't go to the carnival because it was very showery and Mum and I would have gotten very wet. Besides we had stuff to do before Paul came up in the evening. like doing a bit more of the butterfly board and tidying up. I'm sorry theres not much more on this entry but again if an entry is short it's because we didn't do much that day. I mean all that happened with us on Saturday was taken up by craft and waiting for the whether to subside so that Paul could come up safely.


Comments

  1. Hi Bex, I really enjoyed reading your blog, had a chuckle at the coin dropping incident, can't wait to read the next instalment, by the way was the fireman dishy? lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday