Wednesday 24th June my Holiday

Hey my little rainbows I think that's what I'm gonna call you from now on! Anyhoo I need to just tell you this before I get onto today, umm last night at about two it sounded really weird like there was a ghost in the house or something because it sounded like someone was laughing and before you ask no it wasn't me! Cause I woke up shouting shit I hope the bedroom doors shut because I don't want her coming in. Mum thinks it's my subconscious mind in other words she thinks my mind was playing tricks on me and I think I've just been watching to many crime program's, that was last night wired or what! This morning however we started off the morning with Mum thinking she was talking her blood pressure tablets when in actual fact she was taking my laxatives! Which is an easy mistake to make because her blood pressure tablets look exactly the same as my laxatives! I mean come on you've got to see the funny side in it! We do have a lagh and a good time when I come here. Anyway we went to Wisbech again and Mum bought some more key fobs in fact she purchased eighty fobs to be precise and the bloke at the checkout just looked at her as if she had two heads asbr something, and while all this was going on I was blissfully unaware and looking at CDs in Tesco's. Anyhow I'm sorry to stop there at such short notice I'll fill you in on the rest in the morrow in the meantime thanks for reading and commenting Bex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday