31st May 2015 Holiday

Hey guys and girls as you know getting ready to go on holiday can be the most easy or the most difficult thing to do. Well this time for me it was the most difficult thing for me to get ready for, because I had just been told that I had board a line aneama and that I needed to be put back on ion tablets again. So that kind of through me a little as you can imagine so not only did I have my normal tablets to ask for, I had to ask for six weeks worth of ion tablets as well, and that was a nightmare but I got it sorted in the end. Yeah so we are back in the present time again now. Well Mum and dad came down on Friday night and stayed the night and we went up to March on Saturday but before we could even set off we had to chase after Macey because she was playing outside in the garden which took almost half an hour because,she knows that if my parents came down somethings gonna happen and she's gonna be put in her basket, but we had her in the end! So eventually we were on our way up to March and to be honest with you was a good journey up here. But by the time we'd arrived up here again like the last holiday we had Mum was to tired to cook, so we had a indian takeaway and sat in front of the tv watching BGT oh by the way Macey had settled right back in by this point because when we had arrived she had gone straight back under Mums bed! Anyhow back on to BGT I really was not happy when it came to it, because their was this girl who was a really good opera singer and I really wanted her to go through to the semmy finals, but she didn't get through and so I was really gutted for her. But hey hoe I'm glad the dogs won anyhow. Oh I forgot to mention that while we were having indian Mum gave Mace a little peace of chicken as it was the first night of our holiday. On Sunday Mum, Dad and I went for a chinese at the Demand for lunch before Dad court the trian back to Northolt. And so that was Saturday and Sunday. Thanks for reading and commenting. keeeeep reading!


[image_0]
[image_1]

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 26 June 2014