Holiday June 19th 2015

Anyhow we've done yesterday now we're back onto today and it's MOT day for the car so Mum will take that in to be done at two hence why we're staying home, and tidying up oh don't forget to send your Dad's a father's day card this weekend. I'm sorry this entry is boring today I haven't got anything to say yet but who knows I might have by the end of the day oh we might have a chance to finish my other cushion this afternoon which I'm looking forward to oh Macey was so funny this morning when she was looking out the window because I called her name and look what happened! Anyhow I'm this is where I'm gonna leave you for now cause we're hopefully gonna finish my cushion which should be exciting so Mace and I shall see you a bit late. Thanks for reading and commenting Bex






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday