Hello my little peas in my pod, well what can I say about today first of all I was supposed to help my dad with the garden, but that didn't quit happen because the weather wasn't so good this morning. So instead I stayed in and prepared Macy's dinner then I went to Lidls to get the ingredients for the lime and Ginger cheesecake we're gonna have when Hayley come up next weekend. And this afternoon we made another attempted to make the first square of the other cushion we're making, but we fecked that up as you can see but we had better luck with the fish that we made. So we're gonna use that as our first square instead. Anyhow I'm gonna say night night now and thanks for reading and commenting Bex.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday