Holiday 16th June 2015

I couldn't write last night I was really tired but besides that what happened yesterday was this, Mum and I took a trip to Wisbeach and we bought a camera, printer, a cupple of pillows, blankets, bed sheets to print photos on cause we couldn't find any canvassers and we also got some cat litter and a new litter try so I don't have to bring hers back and forth. Oh and for myself I bought a pair of bright green shoes which I'm proud of! When we came home Mum set up the printer so that we could test out the photos on the bed sheets and to be honest the photos look fab. So that's cool we can now make Haley's cushion. Oh if you want an update on my left ear here it umm I had another candle in my ear last night and it's still block but, it is a lot better I'm gonna have yet another candle in it tonight but that should be the last one. Anyway that's all I've got for you for now so thanks for reading and commenting Bex.





Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you on this post hun but I promise you I will do on the others Bex

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you on this post hun but I promise you I will do on the others Bex

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday