Holiday June 6th 2015

Oh well today's been another busy and constructive day, because this morning I was sat up in bed looking at rainbow embroidery designs ready for us to make some more bits. So when Mum and I got up I had a cup of tea and a apple danish. Then we set off for Boyes to purchase more fleece because we had run out of some of the colours we need to make the thing's we want to make. Like my rainbow cushion and stuff like that. We've already made three items and I'm only at the beginning of my holiday with Mum! In fact I'll show you the latest item right now then I really must be getting to sleep because it's getting late so I'll say TTFM and thanks for reading and commenting Bex

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 26 June 2014