Holiday June 20th 2015

Hey my little chickadees This morning Mum and l decided what charity my hair should go to and it's the Teenage Cancer Trust because that's connected to Great Ormond Street as well so that should be good. We're also decided to make some cancer keyrings as well to go with my sponsorship forms so we're getting there, oh sorry hairs not going to the Teenage Cancer Trust my hairs going somewhere else the money's going to Teenage Cancer Trust so it's all coming together. We've also finished making the rainbow cushion as well so all in all it's been a good days work. I'm actually gonna leave it there for today so thanks for reading and commenting Bex



Comments

  1. Brilliant. Looking forwards to the keyrings xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mum I can't wait either thanks for today xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mum I can't wait either thanks for today xxx

      Delete
  2. beautiful pillow! love the rainbows too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pillow! love the rainbows too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday