Wednesday 20th Agust 2014

Hey guys and girls sorry I haven't got a picture for this entry either but that doesn't mean I haven't missed you guys., on the few days off that I haven't been writing on my blog. I feel a lot better than I did I'm still not a hundred percent but who is after nealy a week of atomic pain. Anyhow I've got some good news and some sad news but I think it will be good news in the end. um a family friend of ours is in hospital um what happened was shed had a servia stroac and the doctors didn't think she would pull through but they are hopeful now because I lurned today that she blank her eyes for the first time since she had the stroac so at least that's a step forward at least that's the way I see anyways. And my other news is karren is gonna be starting to teach some sessions in the coach house and even though I won't be there cause of being in the day center I will still see her around. good night and thanks for reading.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday