Monday 4th Augest

This is only gonna be a short entry I'm sad to say because I enjoy writing for all you guys and girls, I've always liked writing ever since I was aged twelve. Anyway instead of me waffling on, you want to hear about what happened today don't you. Well first of all our shopping came from Asdas this morning, which was fine but it was supposed to have come yesterday reason being was I wasn't doing much yesterday, I couldn't go to church because my chairs still playing up. So yesterday would have been the ideal day for our shopping to arrive, but oh no I had to keep amending our order didn't I but what I didn't do was when it came to amending it for the last time on the Saturday, I forgot to to click on the continue button. So there was me thinking we would get our shopping yesterday morning, when it actually came this morning. When I was in a rush to get things done before my career came to take me to Freshgose! Yes you heard right Tesco's, see I go to Asdas for my food and Tesco's for bits and bobs. Anyway to cut a long story short cause I'm tired and I need to go to bed, my career and I were in Tescos and I needed the loo I went to the disabled loo and I couldn't find the light switch so I asked one of the members of staff and they said the light wasn't working and that they were waiting for someone to came and fix it, they did say to me though I could go to the customer service desk for a touch but if I did I would have wet myself, so I went to the loo in the dark but in the process I did wet my socks! Oh on a different subject I took a lovely photo of Macey earlier and I was fibbing about this being a short entry. Thanks for Reading.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. Bex you are hysterical and I love you and the mad things you get up to!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday