Friday 15 August 2014

I know it's late or early what ever you wanna call it, but yesterday afternoon I couldn't all very well call it evening because it wasn't so let's just call it afternoon. Anyhow Macey brought in a mouse for me as a little gift you know as cats do, anyway yesterday cause I knew there was a mouse in the house get it mouse in the house  (he he) like I said I'm wasted here! Anyhow I shut all the doors and opened our back ones, and after a while I shut them again thinking the mouse had gone, but it was at about four 0:clock this morning that Macey found and killed it, goodness knows where it is now. I bet knowing her, she's walking round with a big green on her face thinking I know it's in here somewhere Mummy doesn't think it is but I do and of course she was right as usual! It is still in the house but I don't know where and of course I'm in bed so yet again it falls to my careers to look and see where she's put it or it will have to wait till I get up, and surprisingly the day hasn't even started for me yet! So I'm gonna try and get some shut eye before it dose Morning all again I'll just give you an update on the mouse situation, well my careers came in this morning to get me up and i immediately said to them could you pick that mouse up for me please and Sam said something like I will but I don't really wanted and the look on her face as she was picking it up was a picture! Macey's acting like noing what so ever has happened! Anyway I will have to say TTFM and I will see you a bit later cause I'm gonna have to go and deal with this bin! So TTFM and thanks for reading for the moment. Well that wasn't to bad at least I didn't have to touch it. And now I'm gonna sit down and have a cup of tea and then have lunch and go to dance. I've got a picture of people having a brake in dance. Anyway I need to stop blogging for today and start on dinner so TTFM and thanks for reading. Ps some people know how to make other people uncomfortable don't they and yet again I want run and hide.







posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

  1. Awwww bless your pussycat NOT lol. That was hilarious. Your sister would be on top of a table screaming if she saw a mouse! !!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. then how come she had rats as pets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. then how come she had rats as pets!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 26 June 2014