Tuesday 12th 2014

Well I wonder what challenges await me today I've already had one surprise this morning as I woke up. I woke up to the sad news that Robin Williams has passed away. I mean he was one of the people I grew up with and I'm sure he will sorely missed RIP Robin. Anyhow on a happier note I had a much better night sleep last night I've still got the aces but I'm a lot better than I was last night. I just feel like I'm rattling with all the tablets I'm taking at the moment! However I went to the day centre again today and this afternoon I was yoga fired again and I couldn't help but laugh and even though people were saying I was being disrespectful I couldn't help it! TTFM and thanks for reading.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday