Friday 8 August 2014

Today dance is cancelled because Sam's not well and so I can't put a photo on this entry I'm afraid but I will be able to next week. Actually I'm glad that dancing is cancelled today because my chair is really playing up now. Anyway I'm going off to make myself a cup of tea, and watch the rest of Jeremy Kyle yeah I know I'm sad! Ok I'll see you a bit later. Well I've had my cup of tea, watched Jeremy Kyle and the show was just as boring as ever! But it was the only thing on at time after Jeremy Kyle I did some house work and took the bins out the front and that's really all I did this morning. I had pizza for lunch which was nice but it hurt as it went down as food sometimes dose with me. Anyhow after lunch I went to Strode to get my rooter for next week from Com Care. Oh and then I had a phone call from the social service and they want to see Macey and I on the twenty second of August just to see how we're doing. Apart from that it's been fairly boring day and that's unusual for a weekday. besides all that it was quite nice not doing anything so I'm sorry if this entry has been a bit boring but thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday