Monday the 4th of January 3016

Hey everybody I had yet another fun packed day with my Mother today I'm gonna be starting this entry in a different way this time, because this time I'm gonna begin with this evening and work my way up! Anyhow this evening was so funny and it all began with Mum being in the bath! Well Mum had gone for a bath you know like you do, and all of a sudden I heard this big almighty thudd coming from the bathroom, so I went to investigate and see if everything was alright cause of course my immediate thought was oh my gosh Mum's had a fall, and so I shouted out to make sure she was ok and she said she was, so I continued watching TV until she called me to come and see what had happened in the bathroom, and what happened was my toiletries and my toiletries holder fell in the bath and had joined Mum as she was having a bath and she found it highly hilarious, and to be honest with you I haven't heard her laugh like that in the whole entire time I've been alive, it was fab to hear actually!!!! In the afternoon we made leaflets and sponsorship forms to take round to the Diamond so they could donate to the teenage cancer trust so that's one job done. Oh and I chose some glittery vinyl to make my keyrings out of and basically that was Monday the 4th of January 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014