Beginning of the last week of the Christmas holiday

Well guy's and girl's it's been cool chatting with you again, I just thought I'd tell you now, this is the last week of my Christmas holiday and I must say we, Macey and I have thurly enjoyed ourselves this time! Oh and by the way the embroidery motion is fixed Mum fixed it on Tuesday so we could crack on with the keyrings yesterday and today. So far we've done twenty-four keyrings so now we've only got two more sheets of vinyl to embroider keyrings out of and then the fun starts trust me embroidery is fun but it gets a bit tedious some times! What I can't wait for is the camsnap bit and seeing the end product, of Mum's hard work! Which I'm very grateful for by the way! Right it's here that I'm gonna have to say TTFM because I'm dropping and I will see you in the morrow, thanks for reading and enjoy Bex Penney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014