4th January 2016

Yesterday was a lovely day cause even though it was raining Mum and I still managed to have fun! Well first of all Mum and I went for lunch at the Diamond and this time, we had a starter and a main because as there were two of us, we found that having a starter a second course and a main was too much! But what we did have was delicious all the same and we came away really happy and full because what Mum and I didn't expect to come away with was the lovely news that the manager of the Diamond is willing to donate a hundred pounds for the teenage cancer trust! Which I'm telling you now, no word of a lie! We were shell shocked I mean don't get me wrong I was happy no may that's the wrong word to use let's just say I was extremely excited at the prospect of how well it's doing after just four days of campaigning I mean I've got away yet to go till June, but it's on its way! Meanwhile as we were leaving the Diamond, and getting in the car it was still bucketing it down so Mum put me in the car, and ran across to Boy's to grab some felt to put inside the cancer keyrings I will be giving away if and when people sponsor me. Anyway I was killing myself laughing because as Mum was walking swiftly back to the car she was getting weter and weter and the reason I was laughing was not cause weter, no it was because her hair was flying all over the place! And it really didn't get any better as we drove into the petrol station! In fact I was laughing harder because we had got to the petrol station, and she'd got out the car only to find that she couldn't find the petrol gage for the car because you see it's a new car to us and because I'd only been in the car once as it was being filled up it was just my luck to have forgotten where the petrol cap was, she found it eventually though, meanwhile I was in the car making all sorts of weird and wonderful smells and so as you can imagine I was quite relieved she wasn't in the car even though she getting weter. Anyway after all the shenanigans and the laughs we both had, we made it home in one peace and I had a hot chocolate as soon as I got in! I don't know what Mum had I'd like to think she had a sat down and had a hot drink while I was in the bath but who knows! But anyhow thank you very much for reading and I'll catch up with you soon Bex Penney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday

Thursday 19th June 2014