2nd January 2016

Yesterday was fantastic sorry I didn't get back to you for the next installment of my Christmas holiday happy new year by the way! I trust you had a good two days partying and all that, I did, I was high on apple tiser not that you can get high on that stuff because it hasn't got any alcohol in it what so ever and if it did I would be in pain! Anyhow the reason I haven't been able to get back to you was because yesterday was the start of my campaign to raise money for the Teenage cancer trust and so it's going well which I'm so pleased about! Today Mum and I are hoping to go to Wisbeach to hit the sails after new years day but that's providing her tablets come. Thanks for reading this entry enjoy Bex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20th May 2015

Tuesday 9th June 2015 Holiday